Open Studio for WCFA Artists!
The WCFA classroom (lower level beneath the gallery) is a warm and welcome environment for artists to work independently in the company of other artists. We invite our current artist members to take advantage of this opportunity to work in a well-lit, ventilated space with access to basic art supplies and a full kitchen!
- Thursday, 3:00 – 7:00 pm December 16th.
- Starting January 13th we will host open studios on every other Thursday.
- You can attend anytime between 3-7 (please use the classroom entrance off the side courtyard).
- No instruction provided, space is limited to 10 people at a time, and advance registration is required on a weekly basis.
- $10 suggested donation to WCFA is appreciated.
- You must email [email protected] or call 401-737-0010 in advance to reserve a spot!