Art Portfolio Prep Boot Camp
September 29 | 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
PORTFOLIO PREP Boot Camp for High Schoolers
This course is for high school students preparing to pursue art in College.
Description: If you breathe, sleep, live art and want to continue after high school, this six week course will help you get there. Have your art reviewed by a former college admissions officer and practicing artists. We’ll help you fill the gaps in your portfolio, build confidence, develop your skills, and polish what you have. Open to all students grades 9-12, this intensive program is to give you a bit of a bump up for that all important portfolio review.
- Fridays, September 29th – November 3rd (6 weeks)
- 3:30 – 5:30 pm
- Experience level: Grades 9-12
- Tuition:$160 / $145 member price
- Instructor: Jason Robert LeClair
- Materials: Your current portfolio of artwork, sketchbook/notebook.
(image credit: National Portfolio Day Association)