- This event has passed.
RI Sewing Network Group Meeting
December 5 | 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
RI Sewing Network
The RISN is a non-profit organization for sewing enthusiasts in Southern New England. Our membership consists of both professional and non-professional individuals looking to share ideas and discuss sewing-related topics.
- Six monthly group meetings
- Guest speakers – a variety of topics for all interests
- Sew-and-Tell each meeting – share what you’ve created!
- Meet new friends who love to sew
- Raffle each meeting with lots of winners
- Participation in group events
- Member access to active Facebook group
- and much more!
Meetings held at Warwick Center for the Arts
Address for Parking: 3273 Post Road
First Tuesday of the month:
SOCIAL HOUR: 6:00 pm
SEW & SHARE: 6:40 pm
SPEAKER: 7:00 pm
October 3, 2023 (rescheduled to October 17th)
November 7, 2023
December 5, 2023
March 5, 2024
April 2, 2024
May 7, 2024
For more info click here