Saturday Studios “Meet the Masters”
Exploring all art media inspired by the Art Masters every Saturday 10:00 – 11:30
Young Artists ages 4+ will enjoy camaraderie and have fun developing a variety of art techniques, exploring all aspects of art & design with drawing, painting, sculpture and more. In this nurturing creative environment children can feel free to explore their own style while learning a little bit of art history and tactile experience with varied art materials. Students will have a full portfolio showing a wide range of art techniques at the end of the 6 week session.* Each week is different!
- Dates: Weekly on Saturdays beginning October 8th
- Time: 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Tuition*: $100 for a 5-pack of classes ($20 each or buy one, get one free!)
- *This is a 5-week session. However, you may select single class sessions at the drop-in rate of $25 per session
- Includes all materials!
- A deposit is required to hold your spot in the class.
- Instructors: Aileen Quinn and Deborah Siravo