People who support us believe that art matters. They believe that connecting to artists, performers and writers enrich our lives and add value to the community. Please donate today so we can continue our mission of connecting all ages to the arts!
Spring for the Arts: Connecting Communities through Creativity!
What better time than spring to renew your commitment to the arts – especially arts in your own community!
Warwick Center for the Arts (WCFA) has an exciting lineup of exhibits, classes, camps, and programs this spring and summer. It's the perfect time to become a member, renew your membership, or make a donation that will support art programs in the community. WCFA is a non-profit organization dedicated to expanding arts in the greater Warwick and Kent County area. Your commitment to WCFA ensures we can continue to bring high-quality arts enrichment, education, and programs to the community.
Please consider supporting WCFA in one of five ways:
- 1. Become a member: Your membership helps supports arts programs at WCFA and provides you with a discount to camps, classes, and public arts programs.
- 2. Renew your membership: Already a member? Did your membership lapse? Now’s the time to renew your membership so you can take advantage of the different programs and opportunities coming up at WCFA.
- 3. Make a Donation: Consider a donation to help support the arts: Your donations help us provide arts programs to those in our community. Please consider $5, $10, $15, or $20!
- 4. Corporate Contributions: Does your company have a matching gift program? Please consider using your matching gift at WCFA!
- 5. Get Connected & Connect Others: Like us on Facebook and share our page with 5 of your friends who might be interested in WCFA and its programs!
Check out the exciting lineup coming to WCFA this season!
Credit Card, Cash, Checks
Credit card donations are easy to make on the secure link below. If donating by check please make it out to Warwick Center for the Arts and mail it to the office; cash donations may be made in person during gallery hours. All donors will be sent a thank-you letter for their tax records.
Equipment & Supplies
We also encourage equipment and supply donations: please read the Donor Guidelines below, then call to make an appointment for donor drop-off. We'll follow-up with a thank-you letter for tax records.
Partnering with businesses and other organizations strengthens the community. We can provide website and FaceBook visibility, plus gallery signage, and sponsors may host a corporate reception in the gallery. Please contact us to explore sponsorship possibilities!
We're grateful for the many generous supporters who believe in our mission of connecting all ages to the arts. Learn more about our donors, sponsors, and grant awards below.