Bring Your Own Improv
EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT
FAMILY FRIENDLY SHOW AT 7:00PM
LATE NIGHT SHOW AT 9:00PM
Bring Your Own Improv is an interactive improv show welcoming voluntary audience participation! You can participate in one of three ways: applaud for a scene you like, yell out fantastic suggestions, or if you feel you’re ready, jump up and get involved with us on stage. BYOI also offers youth workshops.
BYOI’s COVID Policy
For the safety of our staff and community:
- All ages must show proof of being fully vaccinated to attend. (Card, Photocopy or Camera Photo)
- This does unfortunately mean unvaccinated children are not able to attend at this time.
- All attendees of all ages must wear a mask at all times in the building.
- No food or drink is allowed in the WCFA.
- No exceptions for attendees will be permitted.
- All cast are fully vaccinated.
Youth Collective Program
Cost: $245 for non-members / $195 for WCFA Members
Bring Your Own Improv and the Warwick Center for the Arts have a common interest in educating youth. It is with that in mind that BYOI created a program in 2014 for teens, to teach them improv as well as self-confidence and problem-solving skills, which we call the BYOI Youth Collective.
For each two-month session, youth will take one month of classes followed immediately by one month of shows. This two-month workshop may be repeated as many times as the youth would like until they age out. Each workshop group will be evaluated on their skills in the first class and that will determine the level of skills they will learn in that session.
All attendees to the program must provide proof of being fully vaccinated.