2024 WCFA School Vacation ART Camps are here!
2024 SCHOOL VACATION CAMP DETAILS:
February 21, 22, 23, 2024
LESSON PLANS / THEMES
Famous Artists – “Masters Around the World” (for grades 1-5)
Daily rate = $50 / 45 for WCFA Family Members
Young creatives can learn about the classic art Masters while building their skills and confidence in painting, drawing, collage and sculpture. We will focus on exploring different art mediums while learning about classic and contemporary master artists from different times and places all over the world. Each day will feature a new artist such as Degas, Van Gogh, Picasso, Chagall, Archimboldo and many more!
Ask about our sibling discount
(10% off the 2nd registration within the same family)
WCFA Art Camp Details:
9:00-12:00 / 12:30-3:30 / 9:00 – 3:30
Every day at WCFA Art Camp includes not only art making but also music, games, and several breaks outdoors. We do not offer early drop off or late pick up at this time. Please arrive promptly at drop off and pick up times. Camps are for ages 6-15, please note the appropriate ages for each camp session as they vary.
FLEXIBILITY & FINANCES
Our flexible schedule and variety of weekly art sessions lets you create the camp schedule that fits your budget. You can choose half day sessions in the morning or afternoon, or a full day session. Have more than one artist in your family? We offer a sibling discount of 10% off the tuition for each registration after the first one. WCFA Family members have the benefit of a 10% tuition discount. Learn more about becoming a member.
- Discounts: WCFA Family Members get a discount of 10% off
- Annual Family Membership costs $50. Click here to learn about memberships.
- Sibling Discount – 10% off the tuition for each additional sibling after the first registration.
Need a little financial assistance? Thanks to the generous donors who support WCFA’s mission to make the arts accessible to all, we have a designated fund that provides need-based tuition assistance to those who cannot afford to pay the full tuition amount. Please click here to fill out an application to determine if you are eligible to receive either 50% or 25% off.. Email email@example.com with any questions.
SAFETY & COMFORT
We like to keep our camp class sizes small (maximum 10 students) with at least one lead teacher and two teen or adult teaching aides. All staff, instructors and volunteers are required to provide a criminal background check and references. We follow all the CDC Covid-19 guidelines and in addition to frequent handwashing, we continue to screen campers for any signs of illness. Our small size and nurturing environment enables us to get to know each camper’s individual needs and requirements for a joyful and enriching camp experience!
Campers should bring a water bottle, snack, and/or lunch if staying for a full day. It is recommended that campers apply sunscreen before arriving to camp since we will spend time outdoors whenever possible. Please have your child wear sturdy shoes that have closed toes (no flip flops please!) Sometimes our projects get messy, so please only wear comfortable clothing appropriate for painting, etc.
- Please note that registration is not guaranteed until full payment is received.
- If you have requested consideration for financial aid and/or a sibling discount, a 50% deposit can hold your reservation for a camp session, but this does not guarantee a spot in the class until full payment is received or the tuition assistance funding has been approved.
- Camp session enrollment minimum = 4 / maximum = 10
- WCFA maintains small class sizes with plenty of individual attention therefore we cannot exceed the 10 student limit. Additional sessions will be added if possible.
- If we do not meet the minimum number of registrations to cover the cost of the class we reserve the right to cancel that session and will provide a refund or credit.
WCFA CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
A student withdrawing before the start of a class, workshop, or camp, must notify the Warwick Center for the Arts of his/her intent to withdraw within the following guidelines to be eligible for any refunds:
- Ten (10) business days or more before the start date – receive a full refund. Less than ten (10) business days but more than five (5) business days before the start date – receive the class fee less a 25% processing fee.
- Less than five (5) business days before the start date – receive the class fee less a 50% processing fee.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start time – not entitled to a refund nor will receive a credit (unless an extreme medical issue arises).
CLASS CREDITS & GIFT CERTIFICATES
Due to the fact that classes can quickly reach maximum capacity, online registration does not guarantee a space in a class. If the class you have registered for has reached capacity and can no longer accept any registrations, you will be alerted promptly and a full refund will be issued.
Sign up for February School Vacation Art Camp